What Are The Uses Of L-Glutamine?
L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid which is useful for:
- Promoting brain, heart, and digestive health
- Promoting Muscle health, athletic performance
- Fighting cancer, lowering blood sugar
- Improving immune function and alleviate infections after major surgery.
- Improving recovery and immunity in patients who have undergone chemotherapy.
- Improving weight loss
- Curing intestinal issues in HIV/AIDS patients
- L-Glutamine also helps in muscle building in those who are suffering from burns, muscle damage due to accidents, or muscle wasting in diseases like AIDS.
What Are The Side Effects Of L-Glutamine?
L-Glutamine is usually safe. However, an overdose of supplement form of L-Glutamine can cause muscle and joint pains, headache, dizziness, skin rashes, nausea and stomach pain.
What Are The Contraindications Of L-Glutamine?
- Please inform your doctor if you are suffering from liver diseases or kidney diseases.
- Please inform your doctor if you are breast feeding.