What Are The Uses Of L-Valine?
L-valine, a non-polar proteogenic branched-chain amino acid (BCAA), is used as a supplement. It:
- Supports immune system, maintains optimal growth in children
- Treats nervousness, insomnia (sleeplessness)
- Repairs muscle tissue, regulates nitrogen levels in body
- Improves cognitive function
What Are The Side Effects Of L-Valine?
Hallucinations may occur due to an overdose of L-valine.
What Are The Contraindications Of L-Valine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the L-valine or any other allergies.
- Liver disease, kidney disease