What Are The Uses Of Lactobacillus?
Lactobacillus has many benefits, as it:
- Produces lactose and milk sugar digesting enzymes.
- Treats diarrhea, eczema in infants.
- Increases immune responses.
- Decreases of vaginal yeast infections and urinary tract infections.
- Relieves irritable bowel syndrome.
- May treat bronchitis and sinusitis.
What Are The Side Effects Of Lactobacillus?
No side effects of lactobacillus are noted.
What Are The Contraindications Of Lactobacillus?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards lactobacillus or any other allergies.
- Short bowel syndrome
- Weakened immune system.