What Are The Uses Of Lactobacillus acidophilus?
Lactobacillus acidophilus a type of friendly gram-positive bacteria. It
- Boosts immune system
- Detoxifies poison present in body
- Aids nutritional absorption
- Prevents pathogens and viral infections, urinary tract infections, ulcers,
- Reduce side effects of antibiotics, diarrhea
- Treats Crohn’s disease, necrotic enterocolitis in premature babies, colic, vaginal infection, irritable bowel syndrome, gas, bloating.
- Rejuvenates skin, smoothens skin and strengthen skin’s immunity
- Treats acne, itchy skin (eczema)
What Are The Side Effects Of Lactobacillus acidophilus?
Lactobacillus acidophilus is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose may cause stomach upset, diarrhea, intestinal gas or bloating.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Lactobacillus acidophilus?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards lactobacillus acidophilus or any other allergies.
- Weakened immunity
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding