What Are The Uses Of Lavender oil?
Lavender oil is a widely used oil in traditional medicine and cosmetics because of its multi-dimensional benefits such as:
- Treatment of eczema, anxiety, impaired cognitive function, insomnia, depression, improving blood circulation.
- Relieving nervous tension, pain
- Treating acne, wounds, burns, cuts, psoriasis and many other skin conditions.
What Are The Side Effects Of Lavender oil?
Lavender oil is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause:
What Are The Contraindications Of Lavender oil?
- Children before attaining the age of puberty should avoid using lavender oil as it may affect the hormones.
- Avoid using lavender oil if you have hypersensitivity towards lavender oil.