What Are The Uses Of Lemon?
Nimbu (lemon) is a well known Indian citrus fruit with many medicinal values. It is widely used as it:
- Rejuvenates skin with a natural glow and removes wrinkles.
- Improves wound healing, stomach acid production, digestion, immunity.
- Relieves infection, cold, flu, sun burns, digestive problems, tooth ache.
- Maintain blood cholesterol, colon health, eye health.
- Reduces inflammation, overweight.
- Treats scurvy, rheumatism and arthritis, eye disorders, kidney problems and gall bladder problems.
- Prevents risk of cancer, overheating.
- Prevents hair loss, dandruff.
What Are The Side Effects Of Lemon?
Nimbu (lemon) is usually safe, but if taken in over doses may cause:
- Frequent urination
- Stomach upset
- Rough and brittle hair
- Stomach pain, acidity
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Lemon?
Please avoid taking lemon orally, if you have sore throat.