What Are The Uses Of Leuprolide acetate?
Leuprolide acetate is a synthetic gonadotropin-releasing hormone used in the treatment of following conditions:
What Are The Side Effects Of Leuprolide acetate?
Some common side effects that may occur after taking leuprolide acetate are:
- Injection site reactions like redness/bruising/itching/swelling
- Tiredness, hot flashing
- A headache, sweating
- Breast changes, night sweats, acne
- Trouble sleeping, joint/muscle aches
- Vaginal bleeding
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Leuprolide acetate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the leuprolide acetate or any other allergies.
- High cholesterol levels, stroke
- Diabetes, heart disease, seizures
- Mental/mood changes