What Are The Uses Of Levodopa?
Levodopa is used for treating Parkinson's disease.
What Are The Side Effects Of Levodopa?
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Abnormal thinking, agitation
- Anxiety, confusion, dizziness, general feeling of discomfort
- Grinding or clenching of teeth
- Difficulty swallowing
- Excessive saliva
- False sense of well being
- Hallucinations, hand tremor,
- Nausea or vomiting
- Controlled and unusual body movements
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
What Are The Contraindications Of Levodopa?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any allergies
- Old age
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Alcohol, tobacco addiction
- Asthma, bronchitis
- Any mental illness, Seizures
- Hormone problems
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Stomach ulcers