What Are The Uses Of Light liquid paraffin?
Light liquid paraffin is used in many cosmetics and eye drops. It:
- Prevents dehydration of skin by forming an oil layer on the skin.
- Acts as a skin lubricant.
- Treats dry skin by soothing, softening and hydrating skin.
- Relieves flaking, chapped skin, dermatitis, dry stage of eczema, dry stages of psoriasis, and symptoms of pruritus.
- Treats dry eyes
What Are The Side Effects Of Light liquid paraffin?
The common side effects of light liquid paraffin are:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Light liquid paraffin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards light liquid paraffin or any other allergies.