What Are The Uses Of Lisinopril?
Lisinopril is typically used for:
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure, and after heart attacks.
- Preventing kidney and eye complications in people having diabetes.
What Are The Side Effects Of Lisinopril?
Some common side effects are:
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing (signs of angioedema), allergic reaction (anaphylaxis)
What Are The Contraindications Of Lisinopril?
Pl. inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions, before taking Lisinopril:
- Absence of Urine Formation
- Intestinal Angioedema
- Acid Base Problem with Low Chloride
- Narrowing of the Aortic Heart Valve
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Renal Artery Stenosis, Acute Renal Failure
- Acute Inflammation of the Pancreas
- High Amount of Uric Acid in the Blood
- Abnormal Liver Function