What Are The Uses Of Lopinavir ?
Lopinavir is used for treatment of HIV. It is often used with ritonavir. It works by reducing the HIV virus in blood.
What Are The Side Effects Of Lopinavir ?
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea
- Trouble sleeping
- Gas, stomach upset, headache
What Are The Contraindications Of Lopinavir ?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any liver disease
- Diabetes, high cholesterol
- Any heart problem
- Any bleeding problem like haemophilia
- Previous episodes of hepatitis B or C infection