What Are The Uses Of Loteprednol etabonate?
Loteprednol etabonate, a corticosteroids drug, is used for treating:
- Certain eye conditions caused due to injury or inflammation
- Certain eye conditions after eye surgery
- Seasonal allergic conjunctivitis
It works by relieving symptoms like redness, swelling or itching.
What Are The Side Effects Of Loteprednol etabonate?
Some of the common side-effects include:
- Dry eye
- Foreign particle sensation in eye
- Over flow of tears
- Increase pressure in eye
What Are The Contraindications Of Loteprednol etabonate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Fungal, mycobacterial or viral infections of the eye.