What Are The Uses Of Luliconazole?
Topical treatment of fungal infection.
Luliconazole is also sometimes used for other skin conditions, as determined by the doctor.
What Are The Side Effects Of Luliconazole?
Common side-effects are:
- Itching, Stinging sensation, rashes
- Some of the rare side effects may be:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; tightness in the chest; difficulty breathing; swelling of the mouth, lips, face, or tongue); severe or persistent skin irritation.
Pl. inform your doctor immediately, if you develop any of the above conditions.
What Are The Contraindications Of Luliconazole?
Pl. tell your doctor if:
- You are allergic to Luliconazole.
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding. It is not known if this medicine is found in breast milk. If you are breast-feeding while you use luliconazole cream, pl. discuss with your doctor any possible risks to your baby.