What Are The Uses Of Maize food dextrin?
Maize food dextrin is the nutritional supplement produced by enzymatic hydrolysis of corn starch. It:
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Supports immune system, improves digestive system
- Supports the growth of good bacteria, relieves constipation
- Enhances energy levels in body, longevity and overall health
- Maintains blood pressure, controls blood sugar levels
- Prevents colorectal cancer
What Are The Side Effects Of Maize food dextrin?
Maize food dextrin is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Possibility of fungal infection
- Weight gain, vomiting
- Gas, nausea, diarrhea
- Bloating, abdominal pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Maize food dextrin?