What Are The Uses Of Manganese?
Manganese is an essential mineral of our body. It is needed to:
- Prevent cancer, epileptic seizures, and osteoporosis.
- Control diabetes
- Improve thyroid health, cognitive function, digestion.
- Boost metabolism, vitamin absorption
- Regulate glucose metabolism, pre menstrual cycle.
- Treat osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, complications of the chronic pulmonary disease (COPD).
What Are The Side Effects Of Manganese?
Manganese intake is usually safe, but an over dose can cause:
- Tremor (shaking)
- Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Manganese?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Anaemia (iron deficiency)
- While taking nutrients through veins
- Persistent Liver problems