What Are The Uses Of Manjistha?
Manjistha is an Indian herb widely used in traditional medicine. It is most effective for people facing following conditions:
- Digestive problems and constipation
- Obesity especially mid section
- Brain fog
- Mood changes
- Dry skin, skin rashes, acne.
- Fatigue and low energy.
- Soreness (or) stiffness of muscles
- Swelling and bloating (or) slowed digestion.
- Low immunity
- Breast swelling (or) tenderness during the menstrual cycle.
What Are The Side Effects Of Manjistha?
What Are The Contraindications Of Manjistha?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: