What Are The Uses Of Megestrol?
Megestrol is a synthetic female hormone similar to progesterone. It is used in the treatment of breast cancer, uterus cancer.
What Are The Side Effects Of Megestrol?
Some common side effects of megestrol are:
- Gas, fever
- Weight gain, trouble sleeping
- Stomach upset
- Decreased sexual ability
- Nausea, vomiting, chest pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Megestrol?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards megestrol or any other allergies.
- Adrenal gland problems
- Diabetes, heart disease (congestive heart failure)
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure, blood clots
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Abdominal problems