What Are The Uses Of Mehendi?
Mehendi is an Indian famous herb, which:
- Relieves a headache, insomnia.
- Improves nails
- Protects skin
- Cools the excess body temperature
- Speeds healing
- Improves hair growth
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces inflammation, hair loss.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Maintains the health of the scalp.
It is useful in retaining hair on the bald head and has anti-aging properties.
What Are The Side Effects Of Mehendi?
Mehendi is mostly safe.
What Are The Contraindications Of Mehendi?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
Hyper sensitivity towards Mehendi or any other skin allergies.