What Are The Uses Of Menadione?
Menadione is also called as vitamin – K3 which is a synthetic fat-soluble medicine. It is used for the treatment of hypoprothrombinemia (a type of blood disorder).
What Are The Side Effects Of Menadione?
Some side effects of menadione are:
- Flushing, increased sweating
- Injection site reactions, chest pain
- Shortness of breath, irritability
- Dizziness, lightheadedness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Menadione?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards menadione or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding