What Are The Uses Of Mesterolone?
Mesterolone is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) (DTH derivative). It is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Androgen deficiency due to hypogonadism in males
- Male infertility
- Delayed puberty in boys
What Are The Side Effects Of Mesterolone?
Some common side effects that may be occurred due to the intake of mesterolone are:
- Depression, changes in sexual desire
- A headache, anxiety
- Swollen ankles, acne, oily skin
- Weakness, increased hair growth or hair loss
- Increased breast size in men
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Mesterolone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug mesterolone or any other allergies.
- Kidney/ liver problems, epilepsy, edema
- Cardiovascular diseases, diabetes
- High calcium levels in blood, cancer