What Are The Uses Of Methyl Salicylate?
Methyl Salicylate is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Minor pains
- Aches of muscles and joints (Back pain, sprains, arthritis)
What Are The Side Effects Of Methyl Salicylate?
The common side effects of Methyl Salicylate are:
- Warmth, burning/ stinging sensation
- Redness on applied scent
Some severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Swelling/ Severe redness
- Increased or unusual pain at the applied site
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent
What Are The Contraindications Of Methyl Salicylate?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug Methyl Salicylate or any other allergies
- Skin injuries or irritations