What Are The Uses Of Milk protein?
Milk protein is the protein derived from filtered milk also known as milk protein concentrate (MPC). It is widely used a protein supplement. It:
- Prevents muscle breakdown
- Acts as anti-catabolic
- Slowly absorbed by the gut hence recharging the body while starving.
- Boosts protein synthesis in body
- Helps in burning excess body fat
- Replenish and repair muscles
What Are The Side Effects Of Milk protein?
Milk protein is usually safe, in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Disturbance in blood pressure
- Liver function disturbances
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Milk protein?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug milk protein or any other allergies.
- Liver problems
- High blood pressure