What Are The Uses Of Milnacipran?
Milnacipran is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Symptoms of fibromyalgia especially pain in ligaments, tendons, supporting tissues, muscles.
What Are The Side Effects Of Milnacipran?
Methyldopa may sometimes cause side effects such as:
- Vomiting, constipation, nausea
- Dry mouth, dizziness
- Sweating, flushing
- A headache, loss of appetite
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Milnacipran?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug milnacipran or any other allergies.
- Alcohol abuse, glaucoma,
- Kidney disease, liver disease
- Dehydration, seizures