What Are The Uses Of Minotrophin?
Minotrophin is used to treat certain fertility problems in women. It helps stimulate healthy ovaries to make eggs by providing luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).
What Are The Side Effects Of Minotrophin?
Some of the common side effects of are:
- Mild stomach pain/bloating
- A headache, dizziness, breast tenderness
- Pain/ redness at the injection site
Please consult your doctor if any of the above symptoms persist for long.
What Are The Contraindications Of Minotrophin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any other fertility problems (e.g., primary ovarian failure)
Abnormal vaginal/ uterine bleeding
- Adrenal gland or thyroid problems
- A brain tumour, enlarged ovaries, ovarian cysts or twisting of the ovary
- blood clotting disorders
- Any heart diseases, lung problems