What Are The Uses Of Mint essence (topical)?
Mint essence is extracted from mint leaves and used for many purposes. It is widely known for its skin and health benefits. It:
- Treats rashes, poison oak, poison ivy, oily and greasy skin, athlete’s foot, skin blemishes and skin infections
- Acts as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory agent and astringent.
- Reduces acne, blackheads and breakouts
- Protects skin from tan and sunburns
- Prevents skin cancer
- Promotes hair growth, reduces hair greasiness
- Hydrates hair follicles
- Smoothens, softens and shines hair
What Are The Side Effects Of Mint essence (topical)?
Mint essence is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Mild skin irritation
- Rash, redness
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Mint essence (topical)?