What Are The Uses Of Mitoxantrone?
Mitoxantrone is used for treating:
What Are The Side Effects Of Mitoxantrone?
Some of the common side effects of Mitoxantrone are:
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting
- Unusual tiredness, headache
Please consult your doctor if any of the above symptoms persist for long.
What Are The Contraindications Of Mitoxantrone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Any bleeding/ blood disorders like anemia, low blood cell counts
- Any heart disease like irregular heartbeat, congestive heart failure
- Liver disease, current/recent infection
- Radiation treatment