What Are The Uses Of Mizolastine?
Mizolastine is a non-sedating antihistamine. It is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Urticaria (hives)
- Irritation of nose (perennial allergic rhinoconjunctivitis)
- Irritation of eyes (watery, itchy and red eyes)
- Hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinitis)
- Itchy throat, sneezing
- Swelling and rashes
This medication is given once daily orally. Plenty of water has to be taken along with this drug.
What Are The Side Effects Of Mizolastine?
Some common side effects that may occur after taking mizolastine are:
- A headache, nausea
- Dry mouth, dizziness
- Drowsiness, indigestion
- Diarrhoea, increased appetite
- Weight gain, lack of energy
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Mizolastine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug mizolastine or any other allergies.
- Electrolyte imbalance, diabetes
- Cardiac arrhythmias (heartbeat problems)