What Are The Uses Of Montelukast?
Montelukast is used for:
- Decreasing the frequency of asthma attacks
- Relieving symptoms of asthma, caused due to exercise
- Preventing breathing problems during exercise
What Are The Side Effects Of Montelukast?
Most patients using this medicine do not experience any side-effect. However, some patients may experience:
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Mood changes, agitation, insomnia, dream abnormalities
What Are The Contraindications Of Montelukast?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: