What Are The Uses Of Moolaka beej?
While radish is eaten as a salad as well as cooked vegetable, radish seeds are available in supplement form as well as normal seeds. Mooli seeds, radish seeds or radish have various health benefits. It:
- Provides dietary fibre
- Is full of antioxidants and strengthens immunity
- Is full of iron, Vitamins A, C, K, minerals
- Improves metabolism, helps in weight loss
- Builds and repairs muscles, provides heart, liver health
- Contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, eradicates fungal infection from the body.
- Helps in lowering blood pressure, treating jaundice, controlling diabetes
- Helps in the proper functioning of the respiratory system
- Helps in preventing cancer, treating thyroid problems, piles, insect bites
- Is a natural coolant, has a high water content
- Is good for bone health, skin health (provides glowing skin), hair health
- Eliminated dandruff, strengthens the roots of the hair and provides shine to hair.
What Are The Side Effects Of Moolaka beej?
Moolaka seeds, radish are usually safe when eaten in appropriate quantities. An overdose/ overuse can cause gastric troubles.
What Are The Contraindications Of Moolaka beej?