What Are The Uses Of Moxonidine?
Moxonidine is a centrally acting new generation hypertensive drug which is used in the treatment of high blood pressure. It relaxes blood vessels and widens them, resulting in a reduction of risk of strokes, heart failure, and heart attack.
What Are The Side Effects Of Moxonidine?
Some common side effects that may be caused by the administration of Moxonidine are:
- Dry mouth, general weakness
- A headache, skin flushing
- Sleep disturbances, dizziness
- Rash, itching, back pain, neck pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Moxonidine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Moxonidine or any other allergies.
- Kidney problems, sick sinus syndrome