What Are The Uses Of Mucuna pruriens extract?
Mucuna pruriens is an Indian creeping vine which is being used in Ayurveda for more than 2000 years. It is taken as a supplement to:
- Reduce stress
- Improve intellect, energy, and endurance.
- Supports nervous system, reproductive system, and digestive system.
- Promote physical balance and posture
- Enhance healthy motor skills and coordination.
- Regulate blood sugar levels
It is also a Natural source of levodopa which is an essential precursor of nerve transmission.
What Are The Side Effects Of Mucuna pruriens extract?
Mucuna pruriens extract is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Mucuna pruriens extract?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug Mucuna pruriens extract or any other allergies.
- Amla (toxicity)
- Any bleeding disorders