What Are The Uses Of Mustard oil?
Mustard oil is also known as Sarson oil. It is extracted from mustard seeds. It is widely used as cooking oil and has medicinal values as it:
- Prevents cancer
- Promotes cardiac health, overall health
- Acts as a natural stimulant, antifungal, antibacterial, anti-fungal agent.
- Lowers high cholesterol levels
- Improves digestion, functions of the organs, brain function
- Relieves cold, cough, joint pains, arthritis pain, asthma
- Heals chapped lips, whitens teeth, and treats dental problems
- Removes tan and dark spots, lightens the skin
- Treats rashes and infections
- Reduces aging, wrinkles, prevents hair loss, dandruff
- Promotes hair growth
- Reduces greying, itchy scalp
What Are The Side Effects Of Mustard oil?
Mustard oil is usually safe, but in some cases, it may cause side effects such as:
- Skin irritation (if applied to the skin)
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Mustard oil?
Please use mustard oil on your skin cautiously if your skin is sensitive.