What Are The Uses Of Nadifloxacin?
Nadifloxacin, a topical fluoroquinolone antibiotic, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Acne vulgaris.
- Skin infections caused by bacteria.
- Inflammatory papulopustular lesions.
What Are The Side Effects Of Nadifloxacin?
The common side effects of nadifloxacin are:
- Itching, burning on the site of application
Sometimes severe (but rare) side effects are:
- Skin irritation.
- Dryness of skin.
- Contact dermatitis.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Nadifloxacin?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug nadifloxacin or any other allergies.
- Any skin allergies like eczema