What Are The Uses Of Nadroparin calcium?
Nadroparin calcium is a low molecular weight heparin (LMWHs) used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Thromboembolic disorders (pulmonary embolism (blockage of an artery in lungs), deep vein thrombosis (DVT))
- Clotting during hemodialysis
- Unstable angina
- Myocardial infarction (blockage of the flow of blood to heart muscles).
What Are The Side Effects Of Nadroparin calcium?
Some common side effects that may after taking nadroparin calcium are:
- Bleeding gums, over bleeding
- Injection site reactions like swelling/ itching/pain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Nadroparin calcium?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug nadroparin calcium or any other allergies.
- Liver disease, blood clotting disorder