What Are The Uses Of Nandrolone?
Nandrolone an anabolic androgenic steroid is used in medicines and supplements. It:
- Improves bone mineral content, protein synthesis
- Enhances IGF – 1 production.
- Increases nitrogen retention, red blood cell count, collagen synthesis.
- Treats anemia, human immune deficiency virus infection.
What Are The Side Effects Of Nandrolone?
Some common side effects of nandrolone are:
- Breast tenderness, painful erection, enlarged breasts
- Acne, masculinization
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Nandrolone?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards nandrolone or any other allergies.
- Coronary artery disease
- High calcium blood levels
- Liver problems, diabetes
- High cholesterol