What Are The Uses Of Naproxen?
Due to its anti-inflammatory activity it is found beneficial in treatment of following conditions:
- Pain management: related to kidney stones, menstrual cramps, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, migraine
- Fever: Works as an antipyretic
- Dysmenorrhea: menstrual cramps
- Stiffness : joint stiffness due to arthritis, bursitis, and gout attacks
What Are The Side Effects Of Naproxen?
Some of the common side-effects are:
- Abdominal upset
- Allergic reaction such as rashes
Consult your doctor if any of the following severe side effects occurs:
- Breathing problems
- Chest pain
- Vision problems
- Slurred speech
What Are The Contraindications Of Naproxen?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pregnant or planning for pregnancy, breast feeding
- Liver disease
- Cardiac disease
- Kidney disease
- Stomach ulcers