What Are The Uses Of Naratriptan?
Naratriptan is a serotonin receptor agonist used in the treatment of an acute migraine headache. It effectively relieves symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, and sensitivity to light/sound.
What Are The Side Effects Of Naratriptan?
Some common side effects that may occur after taking naratriptan are:
- Dizziness, weakness, flushing
- Sensations of tingling/numbness/sense of prickling heat
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Naratriptan?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug naratriptan or any other allergies.
- Kidney/ liver disease
- Heart attack, irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain, blood circulation disease
- Decreased blood flow to the brain