What Are The Uses Of Neem?
Neem is used as a medicinal herb of India. Each and every part neem tree has special importance in traditional medicine. It:
- Treats leprosy, bloody nose, eye disorders, skin ulcers, haemorrhoids, bacterial infections, diabetes, malaria, sexually transmitted diseases.
- Reduces dandruff, acne, development of blemishes, head lice.
- Reduces pain and discomfort because of arthritis.
- Detoxifies body toxins
- Prevents cancer, chronic diseases, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Boosts immunity
- Relieves constipation, cramping, and bloating and bad breath.
- Protects teeth and gums.
What Are The Side Effects Of Neem?
Neem is usually safe, but in some cases (overdoses) may cause:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Neem?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards neem or any other allergies.
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems