What Are The Uses Of Nettle leaf extract ?
Nettle leaf extract is an Indian herbal product used in traditional medicines. It:
- Reduces pain caused by osteoarthritis, burn scars, skin burns, allergies, bleeding after dental surgery.
- Relieves symptoms of hay fever, sore throat, cough, congestion, bronchitis.
- Prevents cancer
- Treats anaemia, poor circulation, asthma, benign prosthetic hyperplasia (BPH), urinary tract infections, sciatica, neuralgia, neoplastic diseases, gas, indigestion, Alzheimer’s disease.
- Improves wound healing, water retention, breast milk, immunity.
- Treats acne, eczema, chicken pox, insect bites, dandruff, and hair loss.
What Are The Side Effects Of Nettle leaf extract ?
Nettle leaf extract is usually safe. No side effects are noted till date.
What Are The Contraindications Of Nettle leaf extract ?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug nettle leaf extract or any other allergies.
- Low blood pressure
- Kidney diseases