What Are The Uses Of Nettle root extract?
Nettle root extract is the product from stinging nettle plant (herb) which is also known as urtica dioica. It is widely used to:
- Treat joint pain, urinary tract infections (UTI), muscle pain, osteoarthritis, ulcers, bleeding conditions in the digestive tract, hay fever
- Reduce excess water in body, inflammation, itching, sneezing
- Relieve symptoms of enlarged prostate gland (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
What Are The Side Effects Of Nettle root extract?
Nettle root extract is usually safe, but in some cases like overdose may cause side effects such as:
- Stomach upset, water retention, diarrhea
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Nettle root extract?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug nettle root extract or any other allergies.
- Low blood pressure
- Blood clotting disorder
- Kidney problems