What Are The Uses Of Nirgundi?
Nirgundi is a herb similar to basil with a numerous health benefits. It is widely used in ayurvedic medicines. It:
- Treats mental disorders, throat ache, ear problems, liver disorders, filariasis, goiter, fever, and wounds.
- Relieves tumors, general weakness, bloating, and inflammation.
- Cures chronic rhinitis, headache.
- Helps in tetanus, slipped discs, easy delivery.
- Enhances immunity, digestion power.
- Promotes good health, sexual vigor, and long life.
- Reduces flaky and dry skin.
Apart from above, there are many other uses of nirgundi oil, which are not listed here.
What Are The Side Effects Of Nirgundi?
What Are The Contraindications Of Nirgundi?
Nirgundi should be used with caution in children and pregnant women.