What Are The Uses Of Norgestrel?
Norgestrel is the medication used to prevent pregnancy. It works by changing the womb and mucus of cervix, thus making it difficult for the egg and sperm to meet.
What Are The Side Effects Of Norgestrel?
The most common side effects of norgestrel are:
- Stomach cramping, bloating
- Nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness
- Decrease in breast size, oily scalp
- Breast tenderness, hair loss
- Vaginal infections, weight gain
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Norgestrel?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug norgestrel or any other allergies.
- Liver problems, unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Asthma, breast cancer
- Stroke, blood clots
- Heart disease
- A migraine, obesity