What Are The Uses Of Oat milk?
Oat milk is made with pre-soaked oat groats (hulled grains broken into fragments). It is one of the best nutritional foods. It:
- Improves cardiac health, the bioavailability of B12 vitamin in adults, immunity, and bone health.
- Reduces bad cholesterol, oxidation of LDL (low-density lipids), blood sugar levels, postprandial hyperglycemia (mild decrease in blood sugar after a heavy meal), blood pressure, and stress, overweight.
- Prevents stomach cancer, colorectal cancer.
- Relieves constipation, symptoms of menopause.
- Treats postmenopausal osteoporosis, poison ivy, chicken pox.
- Treats acne, dry skin. Flaky skin, itchy skin, reduces acne lesions, lightens skin.
- Reduces dandruff, hair loss, improves hair appearance.
What Are The Side Effects Of Oat milk?
What Are The Contraindications Of Oat milk?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Stomach / intestinal / oesophageal disorders