What Are The Uses Of Ofloxacin?
Ofloxacin is used to treat certain bacterial infections like:
- Lung infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Also be used for treating:
- Certain prostate infections
- Sexually transmitted infections.
What Are The Side Effects Of Ofloxacin?
Please tell your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms for long:
What Are The Contraindications Of Ofloxacin?
Before taking ofloxacin, please inform your doctor your medical history of:
- Seizure disorders, conditions which increase the risk of seizures (e.g. brain tumours, brain/head injury)
- Liver disease
- Nerve problems like peripheral neuropathy
- Kidney disease
- Joint/tendon problems like tendonitis, bursitis
- Myasthenia gravis.