What Are The Uses Of Oleic acid?
Oleic acid is a fatty acid (omega 9 fatty acid) that occurs naturally in plants and animals. It is used as diet supplement as well as skin and hair care ingredient as it:
- Lowers high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure
- Protects heart from diseases
- Improves insulin sensitivity, immune system, brain function
- Prevents obesity, cancer
- Reduces inflammation, chronic nerve pain, aging
- Treats rheumatoid arthritis
What Are The Side Effects Of Oleic acid?
What Are The Contraindications Of Oleic acid?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions: