What Are The Uses Of Oleum lini?
Oleum lini (also known as Alpha-Linolenic Acid) is a polyunsaturated fatty acid found most commonly in vegetables. It is used as dietary supplement. It:
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases, thrombosis (blood clotting disorder)
- Reduces triglyceride levels, high blood pressure, and inflammation.
- Prevents arrhythmias
- Improves vascular endothelial function
- Lowers the growth of atherosclerotic plaque
- Treats sunburns, piles, hemorrhoids
What Are The Side Effects Of Oleum lini?
Oleum lini is possibly safe, but in some cases may cause side effects such as:
- Scaly skin
- Visual problems
- Scalp inflammations
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Oleum lini?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards oleum lini or any other allergies.
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding