What Are The Uses Of Olive leaf extract?
Olive leaf extract (bonolive) is a product from olive leaves and widely used as a dietary supplement that contains bioactive compounds. It:
- Lowers blood pressure, elevated LDL – cholesterol levels, cardiovascular stress, blood sugar levels
- Improves cardiovascular health, liver function, brain function, immune system, wound healing
- Prevents coronary artery disease (CAD), cancer
- Reduces disease-causing inflammation, symptoms or occurrence of age-related disorders
- Treats dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis (joint disease), candida, osteoarthritis, meningitis, pneumonia, chronic fatigue, gonorrhea, malaria, common cold, ear infections.
- Acts as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory agent, anti-microbial agent.
- Protects skin
What Are The Side Effects Of Olive leaf extract?
Olive leaf extract is usually safe, but in some cases like an overdose, it may cause side effects such as:
- Dizziness, low blood pressure
- Stomach irritations, heartburn
- Diarrhoea, acid reflux
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Olive leaf extract?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity towards the drug olive leaf extract or any other allergies.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding