What Are The Uses Of Olive oil?
Olive oil is popularly called as liquid gold and is extracted from the olive fruit. It is used both as a topical product and as well as a cooking oil. It:
- Prevents cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, strokes, rheumatoid arthritis, migraine headaches.
- Regulates blood pressure, cholesterol levels, blood sugar
- Relieves arthritis pain, constipation
- Improves skin health, skin moisture, reduces aging
- Cures cracked heels, lip cracks
- Improves hair health
- Treats depression, gallbladder disease, jaundice, intestinal gas, meteorism (swelling of abdomen due to gas)
- Improves sexual ability, nail health
- Aids weight loss, dilute ear wax
- Strengthens bones
What Are The Side Effects Of Olive oil?
What Are The Contraindications Of Olive oil?