What Are The Uses Of Olopatadine?
Olopatadine, an antihistamine, is used in the treatment of following conditions:
- Seasonal allergic conjunctivitis
- To treat redness and itching of eyes.
- To treat eye irritation due to contact lenses.
What Are The Side Effects Of Olopatadine?
The common side effects of olopatadine are:
- Head ache.
- Swelling of eye lids.
- Blurred vision.
- Burning / stinging sensation in the eye.
- Feeling as if something is in the eye.
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Olopatadine?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug olopatadine or any other allergies.