What Are The Uses Of Omega -3 marine triglycerides?
Omega -3 marine triglycerides, a poly unsaturated fatty acid, is used in the following conditions:
- To possibly prevent re-blocking of blood vessels after angioplasty.
- It has effective results in control of miscarriage in pregnant women with antiphospholipid syndrome (auto immune disorder).
- Improves attention and mental function of children with hyper activity disorder.(ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder.
- Cancer-related weight loss.
Apart from above, it is commonly used for other things like immunity building and overall health.
What Are The Side Effects Of Omega -3 marine triglycerides?
Omega-3 marine triglycerides usually do not cause any side effect. However, some people may experience:
- Belching, heart burn.
- Loose stools.
Sometimes severe ( but rare) side effects are:
Please consult a physician if the symptoms are persistent.
What Are The Contraindications Of Omega -3 marine triglycerides?
Please inform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- Hyper sensitivity towards the drug omega-3 marine triglycerides or any other allergies.
- Using birth control pills.
- Hyper tension